Pothole Repair Form

Please use this form to report a pothole or any street maintenance that needs to be performed to the Town Public Works Department.

You do not need to register or log in to submit a request; if you want to track the status of your request, then you will need a to create a login for yourself. Otherwise, you can simply fill out the form, click "Send Request," and we'll schedule it from there.

Scheduling is based on size and the type of asphalt used to complete the repair. The time frame for each repair may vary. If you have questions or would like to contact Public Works directly, you can either:
Call: 540-587-6081 or
Email us

If You Are in Bedford County

Please contact Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) as they handle road maintenance in the County. Visit the VDOT Road Repair Site.