Cop Camp 2020
Cop Camp 2020 is on hold due to COVID-19. We are excited about Cop Camp and hope we are able to make this year the best yet. Stay tuned for further updates.
Donations are appreciated! These are the items that are needed for camp. An inexpensive donation of one of these items goes a very long way in helping us make it through the week! Drop your donations off at the Police Department:
- Bottled Water/Lemonade
- Canned Drinks (Any flavor/brand/Diet/Regular/Caffeine Free)
- Gatorade Style Drinks - Any flavor/brand
- Monetary Donations/Gift Certificates
- Paper Plates/Paper Towels/Napkins
- Plastic forks/knives/spoons
- Applications will be placed in the vestibule entrance to the Police Department located underneath the carport and available 24/7.
- Applications will be placed in the main entrance of the Municipal Building and will be available M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- All applications have to be returned to the Bedford Police Department by US mail or dropping them off by APRIL 20, 2018. No applications will be accepted after April 20th.
- The PD will review applications and parents/guardians will be notified by June 2, 2018 if their child was enrolled in camp.
- Any Application packets that are incomplete will NOT be considered/reviewed for camp.
- The Application packet consists of 3 documents: 2018 Registration Form, Indoor/Outdoor Liability Release Form, and General Media Release Form. All 3 must be completed & returned to the Bedford Police Department.
- Camp will be held at Bedford Middle School, 503 Longwood Ave, Bedford.
First come first serve:
Bedford Police Department
215 E Main Street
Bedford VA 24523